Alliance Specific Planning Day Tips
- With respect to all people and all languages, our alliance uses English as a primary language. If you don’t speak, or write well in English you may have a difficult time in our alliance and may need to find a better fit.
- We expect communication, giving, participation on a regular basis.
- We expect you to play the game, grow your civilization, and get ‘stronger’. Stagnant players bring the alliance down as a whole.
- We expect positive chat, encouragement, participation, and overall good will towards other alliance members. Work together, share ideas, strategy and methods to get better. Negative behavior is not allowed.
How to become Council
- You must have over 400 medals at the time of your promotion to Council.
- You must join Line and join the alliance Line group. This can be accomplished by downloading Line, opening your profile and establishing a Line ID and making yourself searchable by other members. Post your Line ID to the group and another council member will invite you.
- You must maintain a ratio of giving at least 1:1 or better. Thus, you must give more than your receive. Alliance members ranked 1-10 are exempt from this requirement but are encouraged to keep their ratio’s up. (It becomes harder to maintain solid ratios when higher ranked alliance members request 9-12 troops at a time.
- Council members are expected to consistently give 200 troops each season.
*Inactivity, ratio’s, or by request of other council members may lead to a demotion from council status.
How to be Kicked Out
- Having a ratio of Troops Given to Troops Received of less than 1:1. If you take more than you give, and you do this on a regular basis… you’re gone. Council reserves the right to kick out members with consistent 0:0 ratio’s.
- Inappropriate language or treating other members disrespectfully.
- If you choose to participate in a war, and you don’t participate, …you’re gone. Council members get one warning. This is called being Missing In Action, MIA, and you cost us all the war. This means… you’re gone. This is a HUGE no-no.
- If you directly choose not to listen to Alliance Council or Leaders during a war or otherwise, …you’re gone.
- If you do not chat or become idle, afk, or otherwise disappear for an extended period of time… you’re gone. You have to play to stay in Yotta. If you plan on being gone for an extended period, just let us know!