Planning Day is 24 hours.
- DO NOT DONATE TROOPS. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. During the planning stage you will see each player have open space for war troop donations. THE ONLY individuals who are allowed to donate troops are the top 1, 2, or 3 players in each war. This guarantees that everyone in the war has the STRONGEST troops.
- ACTIVATE A FAKE WAR BASE DESIGN. This is a Yotta specific strategy. When we begin a war, activate a war base design that is NOT your real design. We do this so that we throw the enemy off and do not give them ability to plan an attack on our cities. We limit the amount of time they have to “Scout” our cities by showing them a fake base. Be prepared with fake base designs but DO NOT forget to change your base back before the war begins! (**Most creative fake war base design gets bragging rights!**)
- Determine your Rank
- Look at your Paired enemy city, with the same rank. Determine how many guaranteed stars you can get from your paired enemy city.
- Look at enemy cities +1 and -1 of your rank. For example, if you are rank 5 then you compare yourself against the enemy 5, the enemy 4 and the enemy 6.
- Communicate to the War Lord ASAP how many guaranteed stars you can get on these enemy cities.
Be prepared to look for the war assignments. Depending on each war, the War Lord plans different attacking strategies. You must never never never ever attack anybody you are not assigned to attack!
- Never begin upgrades on defensive structures during war. For instance, if your towers, garrisons, etc are being upgraded during the 24 hours of war then they will not be defending your town. This is bad. Plan your defensive upgrades around the time period of war.
- Take snapshots of your base design. Ask our alliance to help you design your war base. Work to develop the best strategy.
- Practice attacks on other multiplayers with a similar age, similar XP, and similar setup. It helps you gauge your army.
- Ask for advice and help if you need it.