World Wars in Dominations are initiated by Leaders or Co-Leaders in the alliance. Enough alliance members must check the “War!” checkbox on the Alliance Gate. When enough members check this box, the Leader can begin a war. Intervals of 5 are permitted, thus 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30 are the potential numbers of individuals able to play. The Leader will select those who have expressed an interest to play and begin the war.
World Wars run for 48 hours. If you check “War!” and say you want to participate in a war, you must be available to participate.
Day 1 – Planning Day – Alliance Specific Planning Day Tips
Day 2 – War Day – War Day Alliance Specific Instructions
Wars are Won with Stars
Understanding this section is one of the most important parts of World Wars!
- The Alliance with the most stars at the end of the World War, Wins.
- Every Alliance Member gets 2 attacks. Only 2. Once you attack twice, you’re done.
- Enemy cities can be attacked multiple times. There is no limit.
- Cities/Players are Auto-Ranked by the game when the war begins. 1’s are the strongest cities all the way down to 10, 15, 20, etc. The “lower” your number, the stronger you are.
- Every player has an equivalent or as we call them, “Pair”. Our 1, has an pair enemy ranked 1. This is technically your equal and the person you ‘should’ fight. However, our Alliance Specific War Day Instructions will dictate how you should attack.
This is not all. Visit the posts on Alliance Specific Planning Day Tips and War Day Alliance Specific Instructions for details on how to participate.
For further information on World War’s, visit this Wiki page.